Sunday, June 8, 2008

THE START

What do I blog???

This was the first question that flashed across my mind when I was suggested to do so by a friend of mine. To be honest I have been thinking over, again and again on what is to be blogged. May be I should also thank the bigger stalwarts of the Bollywood industry who have been waging a “blog war”. This indirectly kept reminding me time and again of this unfinished task. This thinking phase has extended from hours into days and days into months. I knew religion and politics (my favourite one!!!) were a taboo here. And now I am back again not knowing where to start, but still with the inner urge to put down my thoughts.

Today I begin my blog by seeking the blessings of the almighty. For I know that it’s only the divine intervention that can carry ahead people in all their endeavours. I also wish at this point that I don’t stereotype myself and would take a conscious effort to talk about topics that can interest people of a wider spectrum.

This happens to be my first one and I hope to continue with some more. Adios!!!

2 comments:

Prasanna said...

Your idea is good,but only in blogspot

but remember India is a country

where population is 100 billion

you cannot expect everyone to be

in consensus.Every one is fighting

to meet there ends.from your point

of view it may be violence.for others they are fighting for there

bread and butter.let me explain you with an example.recently trucker were on strike, u know y

becos the govt has impose service tax on them becos of which every one will get effected directly or indirectly.so what is wrong in that
they have not violated any laws of the country.

Arun S Venkataraman said...

Oh, the Khan-war in Bollywood is inspiring you ah ? Good good (like you say !).

My Blog List